As specialist demolition contractors we use a variety of tools, machinery and methods to ensure the most effective and cost effective result for our customers. Demolition robots have come of age in recent years and our technicians can utilise and control them to clear a site in a highly efficient way.
We utilise ‘state of the art’ Brokk demolition robots to remove large and small concrete structures and quickly clear the site for the next stage of a project.
Where appropriate we believe Robots Rule because they:
- Offer powerful performance, producing around five times more power than traditional machines
- Allow access to challenging areas which would be difficult to reach with traditional demolition excavators
- Minimise health and safety risks as operators can be positioned remotely
- Are electric powered so can be used on sites where fossil fuel emissions and engine noise is unacceptable
- Ideal for hostile environments, such as kilns or radioactive areas.