Magma Safety ProductsEnquire now for information about our concrete cutting services across the London area.
Our Diamond Drilling and Sawing Division of Econ Construction Ltd is totally dedicated to providing you with an environmentally friendly and less aggressive alternative to the traditional methods of demolition.
Set up in the year 1989, Magma Safety Products has decades of experience in offering flooring solutions for a variety of settings. Their speciality lies in providing easy-to-install non-slip flooring solutions with an assurance of safety and durability. Magma is an accredited member of Link-up, which is an association of qualified and registered suppliers that work with the rail industry.
Magma Safety Products Companies have experience in manufacturing and installing a wide selection of anti-slip flooring solutions for various settings. Each environment needs a different form of flooring to ensure the safety of its users. Some of the key safety products offered are:
- Alispar: This is designed for regions that see heavy foot traffic. Alispar is a form of aluminium stair treads and nosings that are best suited for outdoor stairways. They are designed to provide slip-resistance, even during rains and extreme weather conditions. They are manufactured using high-quality tensile aluminium and commonly used in areas such as subways, footbridges, and hospitals.
- Decksafe: Made from carborundum blends, deck safe inserts are used to enhance slip-resistance without compromising on the aesthetic appeal. Testing shows that these insets offer satisfactory slip-resistance even when the surface is wet. It is most commonly used with precast concrete or timber decking.
- Safety Panels: The Magma Safety Panels are made from premium quality plywood and the aggregate bonded into the wearing surface is near diamond hard. This ensures top-notch skip-resistance and offers the best protection and durability. The safety panels are extremely durable and are most commonly used in outdoor sites such as cycleways, disabled access ramps, walkways, railway platforms, and more.
- Magmatac: This is a form of paving tile that is used to warn visually impaired pedestrians against hazards. They are available in a variety of blister patterns and can be easily bonded to asphalt, concrete or steel platforms. They are designed to withstand heavy foot traffic and can be set up in just two hours.
- MagmaStrip and MagmaDisc: These are another form of insets and most commonly used in concrete terrazzo and timber steps. They are available in various sizes and are used in outdoor settings such as stairways, walkways, and platforms.
All products offered by Magma Safety Products Companies are of premium quality. Our teams make use of these products to ensure that all the construction projects are in compliance with the current legislation and offer complete safety to its users. With Magma Safety Products, you can rest assured that there is no compromise on safety or aesthetics.