Building Demolition ServicesEnquire now for information about our building demolition services across the London area.
As time goes by, old buildings are replaced with new ones and sites are repurposed to fit the changing needs of a developing society. Similarly, when buildings age and deteriorate, they are replaced with sturdier structures. In order to carry out such renovations and construction projects, it is necessary to first demolish the existing building and clear the site for further construction.
It takes a great level of planning and expertise to carry out a building demolition and Econ offers just that. We provide highly adaptable services that cater to the specific needs of each site. Our expert teams ensure that all structures are safely removed and the sites are completely cleared for new projects. We make use of environmentally friendly techniques while providing building demolition services and ensure minimal disturbance to the surrounding structures.
In order to ensure a safe an efficient building demolition, we follow the following steps:
- Site Survey: Out site experts draw up a report of the specifics of the site that helps us determine the tools, materials and equipment needed to carry out the project. This includes determining the bits such as asbestos that need to be removed separately.
- Isolation of Structure: In cases where the building is connected to adjoining structures, we make use of diamond sawing and hand demolition techniques to isolate the structure from its surroundings. This ensures that there is no damage to the surrounding buildings.
- Building Demolition: Our Demolition Operatives make use of mechanical and hand demolition techniques. Our staff members have SMSTS, SSSTS, CPCS, and CCDO qualifications and follow stringent standards of safety.
- Site Remediation: We make use of excavators, waste lorries and more to clear the site of all parts and debris. Additionally, we also conduct remediation to ensure that the site is ready and safe for new construction projects.
- Waste Management: As part of the building demolition services, we ensure that all rubble, toxins and pollutants are extracted from the site and transported to our dedicated waste management sites where they are securely stored until they are shipped out for disposal.
We have experience of working with a variety of different sites that include listed buildings and heritage environments. Our building demolition services include end-to-end project management. As part of our service, we ensure that all materials recovered from the site are recycled, reused or disposed of effectively. We take measures to minimise the air pollution and disturbance to the neighbours and ensure that the project is completed within budget.