Asbestos Removal South EastEnquire now for information about our concrete cutting services across the London area.
Our Diamond Drilling and Sawing Division of Econ Construction Ltd is totally dedicated to providing you with an environmentally friendly and less aggressive alternative to the traditional methods of demolition.
With over 30 years of experience in the field, Econ has mastered the skill of providing safe and effective asbestos removal in South East England. Our comprehensive services and stringent standards ensure that every customer has a 5-star experience.
Our asbestos removal teams undergo regular training sessions provided by the Asbestos Removal Contractors Association (ARCA) and UKATA approved training facilities. When it comes to hazardous waste removal we give utmost priority to safety, training and continuous development. Our teams are supervised by experienced professionals who have years of experience in conducting safe removal of all types of hazardous materials.
Private Waste Transfer Station
Unlike other companies that offer hazardous waste management services, we have our own transfer stations where the waste is securely stored before being shipped out for disposal. Our hazardous waste management stations are easily accessible from asbestos removal sites in South East England. Not only does this endure safety, but it also reduces the cost of waste disposal.
Apart from asbestos removal, we also provide encapsulation services. This provides a cost-effective alternative for those who want to ensure protection against asbestos fibres. Encapsulation is an environmentally friendly process that requires lesser time and effort than asbestos removal while still protecting the site from asbestos fibres.
At Econ, we have formulated a five-step process that ensures complete customer satisfaction and effective asbestos removal in South East.
- Survey The Site: We conduct a comprehensive survey to identify the site details, volume of materials and type of asbestos that needs to be removed.
- Assess The Risks: The risk assessment expert draws up a report that provides exact details of the risks presented by the materials and the best methods for dealing with it.
- Combat The Risks: In order to prevent airborne pollution, the asbestos is wet stripped and injected with a fibre suppressant that reduces the dust and debris.
- Remove The Asbestos: The asbestos is safely removed and disposed of according to the guidelines set by the UN. The waste is clearly demarcated and efficiently disposed of.
- Clear The Site: Once the asbestos has been cleared, UKAS accredited analytical laboratories conduct tests to ensure that the site is clear of all hazardous materials.
Right from conducting an initial survey of the removal and disposal of hazardous materials, we maintain the highest standards of safety and efficiency at every step of the way. Due to our stringent standards, we have always been granted the HSE’s maximum three-year asbestos removal licence.